Monday, December 18, 2017

Major Publishing News!!!!!

Y'all.

(And you know it's a big deal when I start a blog post with the word "y'all.")

These are words I've dreamed of saying since I started writing :

I am incredibly excited and honored to announce that my novel, Jack Jetstark's Intergalactic FreakShow, is going to be published by World Weaver Press.

 

*happy dance*
 
 
Click here to read the official announcement.

Oh my god. You don't even know how hard it's been not to scream this to the entire world for the past few weeks.

(I've been calling this novel "FreakShow" since before I started writing it. When it got accepted, my editor told me there are a lot of other books with the same title and that I might want to change it to set it apart. We did a poll, and Jack Jetstark's Intergalactic FreakShow was the overwhelming winner. So yes, this is the same book all those editing notes came from.)

 

We're in the early stages of editing right now and looking at a release in early 2019, but I'll share as much of the process as I can.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! It's a great title, I can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete