Thursday, February 1, 2018

Two Anthology Announcements!

Good morning, everyone!

I am pleased to have not one but TWO announcements today!

 
First, the ten authors whose stories will be in Love & Bubbles have been announced on Jaylee James's blog: http://jayleejames.com/love-bubbles/


I feel very protective and maternal towards these authors. They are my babies now and I will do anything for them.

And I may be fangirling about getting to work with one or two of them.

Depending on how the Kickstarter goes, we could add up to seven more authors to this list.

 

 

And second, I'm going to be in another World Weaver Press anthology!

 

Glass Gardens: Solarpunk Summers is edited by Sarena Ulibarri, and will feature hopeful stories set in an ecologically-minded future.

My story is Riot of the Wind and Sun, which is set in the same futuristic Australian town as Always, Always, my story in When You're Strange.

Always is super dark while Riot is bright and happy and set about a hundred years later. They both take place in my futuristic Coober Pedy, and while there are continuity issues that prevent me from truly calling them prequel and sequel, I like to think they could exist in the same world. Like Tress and Voltaire's struggles in Always somehow led to the opportunity and hope of Kirra in Riot.



Lots of projects! Looks like I'll be busy this year.

Do you like reading anthologies? What's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment