Friday, August 24, 2018

Writing Achievement Unlocked!

So in the past three days I've gotten three really exciting emails and I don't know if I can announce the specifics yet but here's the exciting bits:

 

Wednesday: I have been invited to write for an anthology about dinosaurs! Apparently they found me on Twitter, where I write about dinosaurs way too much. My first invitation!

 

Thursday: I got a poem accepted for an anthology of sci-fi poems!

 

And today: A story was accepted that they asked me to revise. Their notes? Add more 80s references, specifically Dirty Dancing. Oh, that I can do.

 

Also, sometimes a story just wants to be told through rhyming couplets. And sometimes that story is about a Very Good Dog in the zombie apocalypse.

This October, my poem The Dog Who Walked With Zombies will be published in Dark Ink: A Poetry Anthology Inspired by Horror!

See the other 65 poets and get free shipping if you preorder now:
https://www.moontidepress.com/single-post/2018/08/08/DARK-INK-A-POETRY-ANTHOLOGY-INSPIRED-BY-HORROR-is-COMING-October-2018-66-Poets-to-Fright-and-Excite-You


 
Also, I did an interview! http://palmbeach.happeningmag.com/storytime-grownups-author-spotlight-jennifer-lee-rossman-author-anachronism

No comments:

Post a Comment