Sunday, December 15, 2019

Gay Apparel Anthology

Don we now our gay apparel!

It’s the most fabulous time of the year!

Make the Yuletide gay!

It’s Christmas, and I wrote a gay story, Is my point here. I specifically wrote it for Rachel Sharp‘s “Gay apparel“, an anthology of very short, very gay holiday stories.

My story is “another unnecessary reimagining of a Christmas Carol (except this one’s queer),“ Which is… Basically what it sounds like.

This anthology was conceived love, written for, and edited in about two weeks. Rachel deserves so much credit for being amazing.

Now here’s the thing. You can’t buy this anthology. It’s not in print, it’s not on a website. Rather, you get a digital copy when you donate to one of the authors’ chosen charities or Patreons or whatever. It’s sort of a stealth anthology. Find one of us, donate to our charity, send us proof of the donation, and you get yourself a book.

My charity of choice is the Autistic Self Advocacy Network. A lot of autistic organizations are actually run by neurotypical people who do not understand, or sometimes even listen to, autistic people. The ASAN is run by autistic people, giving us the supports we need and educating the public without trying to cure us. They do a lot of great work, and are a wonderful alternative to Autism Speaks, which many autistic people consider a hate group.

https://autisticadvocacy.org/

So email me at jenniferleerossman@gmail.com, contact me on Twitter @JenLRossman, leave me a comment… Just contact me somehow and show me that you have made a donation of any size to the ASAN, And I will send you a Digital copy of the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment