Thursday, April 25, 2024

Jack Jetstark's Intergalactic Freakshow available again

 In 2019, my novel Jack Jetstark's Intergalactic Freakshow was published by World Weaver Press. They were a great home for my novel for five years, and now they are restructuring and publishing only anthologies (this is a good thing, they are amazing at anthologies) so they gave the rights to my novel back to me.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D28QHL67

Over the past few months I've done some small edits, nothing major just word choice for the most part, and I have republished it in digital and paperback with the original cover art designed by Sarena Ullibarri.

And for those of you who know how important the song American pie is to this book and my journey writing it, I went to the mall yesterday. Not the time I was supposed to go to the mall. We left early for some reason. And for some reason I felt the need to go into the Hallmark Channel store. And wouldn't you know, American pie was playing the instant I walked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment