Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I Made Things and Notes

This hat started out as an attempt at following an actual pattern, but the biggest ladies size was too small so I had to wing it. It's still pretty tight because I have a very large head.


 

And a tiny cross stitch of my kitty, Sulley. I think it's about 2 square inches, so small that you can't even see that I even did pupils in the eyes.



And now my editing notes.

Story: LOVE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER. Characters: Yeah, no.

You stole that line from Fringe and you know it.

[if this was set in modern day, I would make an Inside Out reference here]

SINCE WHEN DOES PHYLLIS HAVE PURPLE HAIR?

I want this scene to go on forever and I want it to be a sitcom starring Kristen Bell and Mayim Bialik.

(You know you're not hip to current young people media when you try to think of actors to play your teenage characters and all you can think of are Kristen Bell and Mayim Bialik.)

You forgot that cameras are a thing again, didn't you?

Let's use flavors of soda as code to decide whether we're going to take down the government!

Gay Supreme Court justice! Are there any straight people in this book?

Not that I'm complaining. At all. I just forgot.

At some point you should have a plan. This is all so confusing.

You don't know fashion - you're still dressed like Star Trek Hillary Clinton.

Where are we supposed to think Carey is and why don't phones exist?

Who do you think you are, using the word "influx"?

"Bricks can't exactly be categorized as igneous, metamorphic, or... you know, the third one. Sedimentary." This coming from a geologist.

Newsflash: bricks are not rocks!

Wait, why do they suddenly just find a sword in a wine cellar?

Since when is Phyllis Walker, Texas Ranger?

You did not just use the term "ebil political views."

Now is not the time to admire a tunnel.

No, the kitten in kitten heels does not refer to a fancy shade of blue. If you know enough to identify them as kitten heels, you should know that.

[MEN ARE MORE NATURALLY INCLINED FOR NAVIGATION SO MAKE DIANTHA GET LOST A LOT. IT'LL BE A COOL SUBTLE CHANGE] LET'S TALK ABOUT SUBTLE THINGS IN A REALLY BIG FONT.

No comments:

Post a Comment