Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Podcast!!!!!!!

My story Chrysalis is now on a Cast of Wonders podcast! Other authors featured in this episode are Jenny Rae Rappaport, Evan Berkow, David Steffen and Christine Lucas, with narration by Stephanie Morris, Setsu Uzume, Kate Baker, Makenzi Newman and Mur Lafferty.

This was the first story I ever got accepted and I'm so happy to finally be able to share it with the world!

http://www.castofwonders.org/2017/07/episode-257-little-wonders-13-death/



So, funny story about the production of this podcast. Since it's audio, they asked the correct way to pronounce my name. And I realized that I don't know.

The first syllable is Ross, like the Friends character (not Rose or Roz). But the second? Is it Men? Min? Mun? They all sound right when you say it fast enough, and I'd said it it so many times that it didn't feel like a real word anymore. (I probably should have asked my grandparents.)

I ended up going with "Ross like the Friends character, Men like parent more than one man."


So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment