Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Two Publications!

Happy Honda Days, everyone! (Not a typo; I was raised by a used car salesman. He didn't sell Hondas, but Subaru doesn't have a fun holiday pun sales event. But I digress.)

I've got two books to talk about today!

 

The first is Multiverse: Shoreline of Infinity's International Sci-fi Poetry Anthology. It features my short poem "Nesting," about what happens when you marry an alien who has an... interesting way of showing his love.
https://www.shorelineofinfinity.com/product/multiverse-an-international-anthology-of-science-fiction-poetry/



(Prices are in British pounds; I do not know the conversion rate.)

 

The second is Rhonda Parrish's Giftmas 2018 Advent Anthology, featuring my story Spider!

http://www.rhondaparrish.com/our-gift-to-you/



It's free to download until the end of the year, or you can buy a paperback copy and support the Edmonton food bank. It's very good. My friend Lizz is in it too!

This book will only be for sale for the next six months, so be sure to get one while you can!

 

Okay, I lied. I'm talking about three books. I'm pleased to announce that Jack Jetstark's Intergalactic FreakShow is selling well, and I recently had a guest post about it on Cat Rambo's blog.

I go into it more on Cat's blog, but the gist of it is this: While I was doing the final edits for Freakshow, I found out that I'm autistic. My life -- and parts of my book -- make so much more sense now, and I've discovered that the online autistic community is where "my people" live.

 
http://www.kittywumpus.net/blog/2018/12/16/guest-post-jack-jetstarks-intergalactic-freakshow/

No comments:

Post a Comment