Sunday, July 14, 2019

Solarpunk Winters table of contents reveal!

 Last summer, my story Riot of the Wind and Sun  was published in Glass and Gardens: Solarpunk Summers, by World Weaver Press.  I am proud to say that in January, Solarpunk Winters  Will be released, and I will have a story in it!

Oil and Ivory  is about a  Community trying to  clean up an oil spill while also trying to help a pod of migrating narwhals.  It is queer  and fun and its working title may or may not have been “Fern Gully but with narwhals.”

Read the full announcement here!

Still not sure what solarpunk is? Watch this video where several solarpunk authors speak about what the genre means to them. It features Solarpunk Winters editor Sarena Ulibarri, and you might recognize the person at 3:20... (It’s me. You get to hear my horribly whiny voice lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment