Thursday, July 21, 2022

Don't Cry For Me Argentinosaurus

 I am very happy to announce that my story "Don't Cry For Me Argentinosaurus" is now available in volume one of The Mesozoic Reader!

This story is part of what I am jokingly calling the Jennifer Lee Rossman Cinematic Universe, a shared universe where several of my stories take place in different time periods.

There are two other stories published in this universe: The Good, The Bad, And The Utahraptor, and Joan Of Archaeopteryx. And I am planning, in the very distant future, to put together these stories with a bunch of others to more completely tell the full story of this world.

Argentinosaurus is very loosely based on the musical Evita. Very very loosely. I want to stress that I have never seen Evita. Mostly I just based the story on the Madonna song and added dinosaurs.

2 comments:

  1. We're soooo not P/R;
    yet we so invite YOU
    to follow us Upstairs
    away from this feeble,
    fallible, finite façade:

    Yes, dear, we can and! will live
    999,999,999,999,999,999,999+
    oemnillions of years Upstairs
    writing our effusive epiphany:
    FULLA wild-child-VitSeas,
    wooFMasta, Røkket-Füel,
    BOMB!astic-velocity, babe.
    I'm a Near Death Experiencer.
    ● nrg2xtc.blogspot.com ●

    Meet me in the Great Beyond, girl!
    Let's write4eternity in d'B.O.M.M.
    (BigOlMajesticMansion) and other
    PricelessExplosiveExpectations.
    ● en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ●
    -the goofy sub/dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing your blog. It's been included in our blog post on our favorite Autistic blogs.

    ReplyDelete