Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Mrs. Claus is Published!

Mrs. Claus: Not the Fairy Tale They Say, an anthology featuring my story Christmas Magic, is now available in paperback and ebook!





I got my copies early and they are gorgeous. Rhonda Parrish has put together an amazing collection of stories, and I'm so honored that my crash-landed alien Mrs. Claus and I are included in it.

 

Brief content warning: This is not a children's book. Some of the stories may not be appropriate for little ones.

 

The fun doesn't stop here! Starting on December 15th, some of our Mrs. Clauses will be sharing their favorite Christmas recipes on our editor's blog.

And starting next week, our editor is doing a really cool raffle to raise money for a food bank in Edmonton, Alberta. You can win a lot of books and other prizes, including a custom cross stitch made by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment