Friday, July 13, 2018

Surprise Publication!

Well, I got a surprise in my mailbox today. The issue of Unfading Daydream with my story "Spider" in it! I actually hadn't been aware that it was published because I thought it was supposed to be in August.

Oh well.



Issue 5: MECHA includes 7 unique stories that include giant robots in some way. From a harrowing battle with massive steampowered mechs to mecha infused with magic, these tales are sure to entertain.

Featured stories are by: Donovan Bertch, Sarah Clowder, OJ, Jennifer Lee Rossman, J.R. Rustrian, Alyssa N. Vaughn, and C. Whitmer.

"Spider" is about a bunch of orphans who live in a junkyard and build a giant fighting wheelchair for one of them to enter a robot battle.

It will always be available in digital but physical copies are only available while supplies last, so... hurry up if you want one. lol
https://unfadingdaydream.wordpress.com/2018/07/03/issue-5-mecha-is-here/

1 comment: