Monday, December 11, 2017

2017 Eligibility Post

Apparently it's the time of year where writers are supposed to post lists of what they've written this year that is eligible for awards. I'm not super sure I'm doing this right, but why not?

 


Do-overs - July 5, 2017 on
Spectrum Lit


The Falling Marionette - July 25, 2017 on Expanded Horizons

Chrysalis - July 26, 2017 -podcast on Cast of Wonders

Earth Music - September 22, 2017 on Syntax & Salt

Always, Always - November 6, 2017 in When You're Strange  

Christmas Magic - November 28, 2017 in Mrs. Claus

The Medusa Channel - December 2, 2017 in Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing's newsletter


I definitely had a lot of success this year (and next week I might be able to make the biggest announcement ever!). I think my writing has improved, but I've also been submitting at a much higher rate. In 2017 so far, I've made about 70 submissions. A handful were accepted, a few I had to withdraw because someone else accepted the story, and 11 are still waiting for a reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment