Saturday, October 6, 2018

UFO7 is Published!




My story Take Meme to Your Leader, about aliens who talk in Internet memes, is now available in Unidentified Funny Objects 7, a yearly anthology of funny sci-fi and fantasy!
The Unidentified Funny Objects series delivers an annual dose of funny, zany, and unusual science fiction and fantasy stories. All-new fiction from the genre's top voices!

...and me.

I think I'm a funny writer, but the stories I think are funny usually make other people cry. (Looking at you, Earth Music.) I'm happy to be funny on purpose for once. And it's no small thing that I'm sharing a table of contents with one of my favorite authors. (Hi, Seanan McGuire!)

 
 
My story is very... niche humor. You probably won't get most of the jokes unless you spend a lot of time on Twitter, but it should be amusing nonetheless.


We're also on Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/41950829-unidentified-funny-objects-7

No comments:

Post a Comment