Sunday, July 31, 2016

Circuits & Slippers is on Goodreads!

Circuits & Slippers anthology, coming this September, can now be added to your Goodreads bookshelf!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31279648-circuits-slippers


(this is the part where I shamelessly tell you to send that link to family, friends, coworkers, and your dog walker)

Our tentative release date is September 29th. (this is the part where you mark your calendars)

So in two months, I'm going to be a published author and that blows my mind so much that I'm having trouble putting it into words. Wow. (this is the part where I haven't stopped smiling for the last three hours)

 

And, in it's-a-small-world news, one of the other featured authors lives in the next town over from me, so we're trying to get a book reading set up at a local store or maybe the library.

My life is officially the opposite of what it was this time last year. I'm happy, productive, getting published, being confident... If you asked me a year ago to even consider doing a book reading, I'd probably have started crying from the sheer anxiety of it all.

Aaaah!

So, spread the word about the anthology! I can't wait to read it for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment